Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to our blog! Or how to survive in a digital world.

Personally I feel that this is a wonderful idea Amy. So here, have some props:



I have heard through the grapevine that you all might me coming to see the Baylor Bears defeat the aggies, woohoo! Come one, come all!


I don't really have much to say, school and cheer keep me busy.

Thanks again to Emily and Freddie for letting Rachel and me come up last weekend, and thanks Amy for visiting.

That's all.

Hart out.





3 comments:

  1. I notice aggies is lower case

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pictures on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad here. Stephen, I love the re-engined C-130 with the 6-blade props. Where did you get it? Those big Allisons can make the ground shake when they're spooling-up at the end of the runway. Let's be sure and ID ourselves when we add something since we're sharing the password. BTW, should I be offended that our wedding photo (ahhh... what a wonderful day!) is BELOW los perros? Rig secured, SDFN.

    ReplyDelete